Resetting the docking station is a good step to take if one or more portions of the dock aren’t functioning:
- Disconnect docking station from host machine and power adapter
- Leave unplugged for 1 minute for power to dissipate
- Connect docking station initially into power only and confirm white indicator light is on
- Connect docking station to host machine using the included USB cable and test for functionality
- If the above steps do not change the behavior, rebooting the host system may restore functionality
If none of the indicator lights are lit or you are still are having problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.